What is public speaking?
Public speeches in different situations?
What is speech writing?
how to win the crowd by speaking well?
how to speak in your signature style?
What is the value of speech?
How to speak in different situations?
Do you feel odd while going live speaking (in English) on your social media?
So do you know what are the hardwares and what are the softwares of public speaking. Yes, Language matters, you have to improve your language as well before you speak
- Brain storming
- Mind mapping
- Focus on syllable, intonation and pitch
- Extempore and home work presentations
- Make a sentence using common words
- Make a sentence using a basic grammar
- Write down a paragraph
- Speak 1st with the help of your notes
- Speak without any help of your notes
- Testing and evaluation
- Audio , video recordings
Different topics on speaking:
- Daily activity
- Personal info
- Family matters
- Official activity
- Past experiences
- Friends and activities
- Home and surrounding
- Profession related presentation
Other techniques for weaker ones
- Nepali statements to English statements.
- English statements to Nepali statements.
- Short speeches on everyday activity.
- 1 minute speech= 25 topics
- 2 minutes speech= 20 topics
- 3 minutes speech= 15topics
- 4 minutes speech=10 topics
- 5 minute speech=10 topics
- 10 minutes speech=10 topics
Presentations (Presentation practice with):
- Power point
- Paper presentation
- Speaking on different topics
Personality development and/with public speaking
- Killing nervousness and developing confidence
- Body language and dress code
- Presentation skills and meeting etiquettes
- Handling stress
Conversations ( under different practical topics)
Main focus on:
- Personal communication—with strangers, office colleagues, friends and relatives
- Business communication- telephonic communication, clients and costumers, office meetings and superiors.
- Interview skills- resume format, personal interview techniques
- Simulated interviews
- Real life case studies
- Guiding manuals and one-to-one interaction with your mentor
- Intensive one-to-one feedback on each and every session